Granite Supplements’ NeuroStim contains time-tested Caffeine, AlphaSize® A-GPC, Coffeeberry®, Theobromine and Huperzine A, L-Taurine, L-Theanine, along with cutting edge Theacrine as Teacrine®. Together, they synergistically stimulate central nervous system arousal and enhance mental clarity and mood.
We’ve added a one-two punch with 100 mcg of Vitamin B12 to boost red blood cell formation and combat anemia, fatigue, and muscle weakness along with AlphaSize® to enhance muscle performance in athletes. Coffeeberry® Polyphenols are rich in chlorogenic acid, which has been studied for its ability to promote weight loss and boost fat burning —especially paired with Caffeine.
KEY SCIENCE-BACKED INGREDIENTS:
- AlphaSize® A-GPC is a highly bioavailable form of choline, and is a potent precursor to quick biosynthesis of acetylcholine, involved in cognitive functions—learning, memory, concentration, recall, and focus, and in physical functions—power, force, strength, and agility.
- Theacrine as Teacrine® (31.25 mg) may be the cleanest over-the-counter stimulant of them all. Theacrine improves mood, focus, subjective feelings of energy, and motivation to exercise, and may actually decrease anxiety.
Coffeeberry® Polyphenols (Coffea arabica fruit extract) (providing chlorogenic acids and 5-caffeoylquinic acid) (50 mg) is shown in clinical studies to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)—a key neuroprotein involved in overall brain health. It’s also touted for its ability to promote weight loss and boost fat burning.
Theobromine (50 mg) is found naturally in cocoa beans and has a long history of positive mood and alertness influence. It also counterbalances caffeine’s hypertensive (jittery) effect.
- Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata leaf extract) (25 mcg) improves memory and mental function. It increases levels of acetylcholine that seems to help in diseases that interfere with memory and thinking, thus making it a key treatment for dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) (100mcg) plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, and the production of DNA.
- Caffeine (175 mg) is perhaps the world’s most popular energy booster. Caffeine has a wide variety of ergogenic effects and is both thermogenic, and lipolytic, making it a viable staple for any fat loss regimen.